miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

The eyes of Lisa Mackinnon (Part 2)









What’s going to save you?
the mirror fired back
hail storm upon your head
claws dragging down your feet

A clown in uniform --
the Swan Song, the song
nails and feathers in your bed
The heart of darkness, a voice that lit

Out of the blue
two lightning of green
washed away tear and thorn --
cool and clean

Words of love
I hear you speak
Carefully, I listen
through the memories, you sing

I see the eyes
that lie behind
the eyes that everyone else
they see --
beauty, my past
the ocean,
forgiveness, endurance
and glee

Walk with me
for tonite I,
full of gloom and lonely,
will conjure up
your eyes of green
and speak the words
if only, my love --
if only

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿Te interesa dejar un comentario?